Friday, July 04, 2008

Busy weekend

1WU:2:37 2WU:5:40 3WU:6:20

Finally got a better sleep last night. I think may be the QiGong practice somehow help me for my sleeping problem. Anyway I will go to visit doctor tomorrow.

There will be a busy weekend, boss will not in this morning and our office will have the quad PC for Fatt. I think I getting exicted to test this quad PC. I think I also cannot expecting too much as I did test the Dell and Acer quad. The result is good only, not the best.

Will bring mum go Miri too for visiting doctor. She requested via ah Ying. Geak mention it was a strange action, but as she requested from Geak several times and cannot get a better result and response, so this is her way to request.

Sunday I will go to Loo's house to teach him how to use email. I think half an hour or one hour is enought for him and I have to talk less and focusing just teach email only.

Our office will have a Seiketsu water filter which is R.O. water which I did heard their introduction. We really need to drink pure clean water.

No comments: