Friday, August 24, 2007

Went to Miri this morning

1WU:4:48 2WU:5:23 QG:1,2,6 LNQG:1~5 MG:20m

Just back from Miri at 12:15am.
Actually there were family member will went to Miri together this morning, but somehow my brother in law having "fighting and boxing" last night with his wife, so she have to cancelled this morning's trip. Then my elder sister and younger brother also cancelled the trip.

As I promise Dharma brother will bank in money for him, so I have to go.
Got my sister called this morning told me that the trip is cancelled. I told her I knew already last night as my nephew was msn with her child. The statement "having fighting and boxing" was his description. What my younger brother got the message that her mobile have been smashed by her husband. What I found her mobile phone was still working fine this morning.

I arrived office at 8:12am, found all children were not having their tuition. So I called Miri's doctor and he will be back tomorrow.

I starting my journey at 8:23am, arrived Miri at 9:12am.
Visit the acupunture at first. Took two different medicine, once for my "lung heat" and once for my skin itch problem. Both only cost RM$30.00.

Then went to EON and Public bank to bank in.
Went to Boulevard to buy some grocery for myself.
Back to Brunei at 12:15 noon.

No comments: