Friday, November 27, 2009

Today is a graet day

Back from Bandar at 7:30pm

Route: Mumong - Quilap Mall - bought ticket - 5 x $5 = B$25.00 by SPY, cash.
Went to Toi Moi Hoon for lunch, B$66++. Finished at 10:20am, back to Kiulap Mall, it's 11:30pm, bought Pop Corn, 11:32am...enter Cinema 4, the show just starting...

2:30pm...they mention it's last 2 hours 50 minutes...not bad, great effect and sound system. Oh, this is the first time I watch movie at BSB theater...about 25 person watch this film today.

Shop Electric, no buying, passing China man ceramic shop, it written: last 3 days! The china almost going to sleep and low mood. I think there was too much China man coming in for selling all kind of this CHINA.

Hua Ho doing so grocery.
Back home, miss the GIANT entering. Turn to Brunei U, back to GIANT. Get some tea break and continue grocery shopping, it's 6:20pm.

Between that, I received D brother call who want me to buy for him, 4 ticket. RBA....but after our conversation, he change his mind to buy AirAsia can gave me a call when I just arrived home.

Booked 4 tickets although I am in the headache mood.
listen to music and type this blog...

No comments: