Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Installing IE8

How good for this IE8?
The best way is to install it and test it.
I did tested it at the office actually, feel okay, so I tried to install at home PC.
But the main reason is IE7 cause me quite a lot problem and I do not want to use it instead I use FireFox 3 these days.

But the main reason that I want this IE8 is IE7 cannot view the facebook movie, and requesting the latest flash player. Another thing is my home PC's facebook is requesting latest IE8.

So after rebooting twice, then IE8 is installed.
How fast it is? It's faster than FireFox while loading.

How my facebook flash player loading? Still the same error, so it was NOT cause by IE.

I get the Network Error while install and reinstall flash player.

How to solve this problem.
Let me find out and let you know.

Solution:

Found the solution after tried to seach "Uninstall flash player", found this web links.


Restart IE8 after installation.
It works!

No comments: