Saturday, November 21, 2009

Busy Saturday

1WU:2:23 2WU:3:49

This Saturday was a busy day for me.
Fetched the kid to Chung Ching Middle school on 7:40am, went to fetch Qing and Fang at around 8:10am.

Qing want to buy her water pipe elbow, so I also search and bought a spare accessory for my washbasin. After bought the stuff, we went to fetch Fang.

Then I have to pass my blood report to Seria Clinic. A long story for this blood report as Seria PC got problem and the Blood Test guy told me that:"sorry,system down." and never told me can wen to KB to get the report. I just got my report after 3 weeks my blood have taken.

After sending the report, no need to visit the doctor. So we went to KB for our breakfast, it was around 9:00am.

I brought my notebook to surf at Rock Garden Restaurant, got the password from them then I starting to surf to find my Taiwan Trip information.

Unlucky to found out all the closed date I want to book was sold out.
Then I have to expect Mr. Heng to find this trip solution for me.
I called him and he mention we have to travel via KL to Taipei.
It's still fine as we just have to stay one night at KL.

I checked the Brunei-KL itinerary at Century Travel agent, got the result showed that the charges is B$373, but I found the price was B$238.00 after I checked on the net.
So I have to called Mr. Heng again whether it was a good time for us to book this flight.

Finally I booked 4 tickets, but I failed to misspelling one of the friend's name. I think have to go to Bandar to correct the name anyway.

Back home at around 12:45 noon.

No comments: