Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Chole" movie watching

1WU:5:25

I respect this movie, so I have a bit rush when the clock ticking to 6:30pm on 28th November, 2009. As I promise Chay and Ming I will be there before 7:00pm and properly will arrived 6:45pm. Anyway, what I found we are the earlier bird. We are the first spect who came earlier.

Chay was waiting at the OGDC car park and sent sms to me by the time I just arrived.
We take the photos and went toward to the theater.

Chris was not in, I ask the camera man, he mention he was back to take something.
So we starting to take some photos in the theater. Quite a number of posters for this Chole movie, I just like some of them.

Ming arrived around 6:55pm, we just sit inside the theater, then Chris came and told me that we did reserved the seats for us.

To be Continue...


No comments: