Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Disappointed by Friend

I really disappointed by a friend who owe me money.

He came severa month ago and prusude me to borrow him some money. He told a very good story that this money was not for himself, it's for his female friend. He brought me to his car, drove around and around. He really have a good presuation. So I agreed to borrow money with interest. The amount was B$2,000.00

The first month interest was pass by his friend, also my friend as this friend owed him money too. He sold a PDA to this friend. So I got the first month interest easily. The second month seem a bit delay but I finally got it after the several days. The third seem I really forgot, I think he also tried to forget it and didn't pay me any money at all. The fourth then I remember to remind him, he pretend so pitty, mention this and that. He also didn't mention the last time due. He pretend only pay that money interest. I kept send sms to him, he sometime reply and sometime ignore it. Mention I used internet sms sending make me confused and sent it wrongly to the sms provider. I still kept sending sms to him and chase him. He have some many reason to dely the payment. Like "I did sms to you saying that I will delay a bit for your payment"; "I will pay you tomorrow"; "I am dealing with bank now and try to make a loan from bank, then I can seldom your total payment"; Okay, he sent Cash, but NOT full amount to my house. Then sms to me that he will settle the rest of the amount on few days times.


Until the firth month I didn't saw the rest of the interest payment. I sms again, asked him to settle the left B$40 at first. He reply: " relax , I already have plan to clear u off. So I able to clear u off. But give md this few day to clear urinterest. Thanks. I totally broke n waiting for pay." "I will pay you these few day"; "Give me your bank account, I will bank in for you"; "what is your account numnber? I lost it", I sent again. No bank transaction at all after few days.

Yesterday I sms him when he can pay. He sms back say:" Huh? I already bank in last nite la. Check again n gve me ur acc number 2 double check". I checked and found no money bank it. My bank system is so good then if you bank it or out money, then the bank system will sms me instantly. Very fast and effection. So I didn't received any bank sms and I also checked with bank, NO any sign of his payment at all.

I really disappointed by this kind of friend. I don't know can call him friend or not like this. I knew him for more than 10 years I think, but for B$2,000.00 I really saw his real face. How can I trust a friend like this. He really make me angry and cannot trust him anymore.

Disappointed, disappointed and disappointed.

No comments: