Sunday, November 12, 2006

Back from Bandar

Back from Bandar at around 7:20pm.
I drove a bit fast and starting our back journey at around 6:15pm.
Took about 1 hour journey.

Afternoon ceremony last for 2 hour 30 minutes.
Raining in between but will not interrupt it's running.
Good fire, big fire.

Everyone seem very hard work for this ceremony anyway. Good and nice placing and decoration.

We all took our lunch and dinner next door. Very simple lunch but very delirious foods for dinner. I ate quite a lot although I always told myself not to eat too many. Too delicious some I cannot stop.

I tried to find Xing but finally knew he was left before me, but we meet on the road finally. I drove too fast and I don't think he can caught me.

Anyway, drove safe back to Seria. Good experience and good day for today.

I took this photo while I back home, taken on the road on the Big round around of Kiulap. Nice cloud?

No comments: