Thursday, November 02, 2006

Met some friends at Yahoo 360

WU:5:45

I started to invite friends from all over the world these day at Yahoo 360. As I joined in a friend group and post a message there said I like to meet friends all over the world, nor matter how old they are, what races they are.

Then I got 12 emails mostly from USA. So I starting to communicated with them and they starting to post some comments to my Yahoo 360. Some of them starting to send messages to me and one of them I just got his teaching to upload my mp3 to play on Yahoo 360. So good intrustion, I really met some good friend.

One of the BeiJing friend writing was so pesimistic. Saying may go to suicide and felt no mean of his life, but then he found a good job. So net friend encourage him not to give up so fast. lucky him to change his mind to a bit more positive.

So I spent more times over there but I will not stopping writing my main blog here. Yahoo 360 will be a bit different from here. Different blog have their own features.

No comments: