Sunday, November 05, 2006

Talk to Xing Lian

Called Xing, he was working today.
So I talk to Lian. Suddenly I just want Lian knew that thing happen to Ying thees days.

I asked her it is Ying a bit strange thse days. She said yes. So she mention why I didn't visit her thse days. As I told her as her sister did called and scold me on June. I just wonder why she will do like that. As from that day started, I didn't went to visit Ying anymore until I did saw her with Zen on the road that day.

I just hesistate whether I want to talk to her, but finally I decided to turn down my car windows glass and talked to her. She acted just like normal, not much strange things happen.

So I just wonder it was his siter problem or her problem, or both or them got problme.

Never mind, after that day then I manage to talk to her, then everything should be okay. I just want to forgot the "scold" stuff. Tried to get rid of it. It's not really easy. Time can change everything.

After talked this incident with Xing Lian, then I felt more comfortable again. Better than the day I talked to Xing.

Good stuff happen for today.

No comments: