Wednesday, November 01, 2006

He paid

Finally my friend paid the interest.
Then he have the request, may be I misunderstanding his meaning, as I wrote a very strong legal thing to him.

He reply in strong action. Too many reason he have then I already express my feeling to him.

His email(I delete some sensitive words):
I dun 1 to get matter to worse or any misunderstanding around even
until you even getting a lawyer or whatsoever~!!!

I do agree to pay u set as a deal and please read my email
carefully before you jump into any misunderstanding.

According to what I mean in my last email. I AM ASKING & REQUESTING BUT
NOT FORCING YOU TO CHANGE the payment dates which payment will makes within
a month times and this also make no different on paying earlier or later
as long as you receive your interest with month. If you not agree, I dun
mind.
That just my request.

And I am taking the opporunity to on apply an CC in this times since i
get my employment letter from Singapore. However by the times it approve it
already pass 9.

And plz check your internet sms. I do strongly believe one of the SMS
you send in saying BND 80 per mth which no mistake which I dun 1 to agrue
about it.

Thanks for your helping on loan to me and plz dun misunderstanding that
I am not paying or running away. We are x-colleague & Frienz and been know
since than. I not those type of ppl running away. I hope I make my email
clear here for you to understand.

Cheers,

---
I reply:

my friend,

Yes, I think I misunderstanding you someway.

Somehow I just need you to keep your promise, just keep your promise you say on the day I hanged the money to you.

I just don't want to change anything you have promise!

You said:
>I AM ASKING & REQUESTING BUT
NOT FORCING YOU TO CHANGE the payment dates which payment will makes within a month times and this also make no different on paying earlier or later as long as you receive your interest with month.>

I totally NOT agreed with that! It's a BIG different to me to pay earlier or later.
Earlier and later payment is IMPORTANT to me.

I just cannot stand to wait and wait from 9th to the end of the month.
When you agree to pay on xth and after I 100 times chasing, then you pay on 31st of the month. I totally get very very very tired!

It's really a BIG different to me you pay on time or NOT on time. That's my own feeling.

Nor matter what happen to you. You agree pay on xth then you have to do it.
Just keep your promise. It really a simple thing.

Don't always keep saying I sent the wrong sms. Human being always will mistype something but should never forget what they promise!

I think I already express what I feel...I even getting cannot sleep well to keep chase and chase...

Today it's 1st of Nov, PLEASE remember the xth of November, it's my chasing time again...
---

I really felt tired!

No comments: