Friday, November 10, 2006

Lunch with M

Went to go this morning normally. Went to Chapter at 11:00am. They have stuffs to do there and I meet several brothers and sisters.

M finished her work at around 12:40pm. So we went to have lunch at Rock Garden. M ordered all the dished, nice and delicious dishes anyway. We finished our lunch at around 1:40pm.

I sent Xing, Qing and Lily to Chapter.
Then I drove back to Hotel to meet M. They were still there, so I went up to check M and FS okay or not. Then I helped them to bring down some luagge.

Ching, Ming and his friend went up to find M, but we were downstair already. We just wait for one minutes then they came down already.

So we helped M to put all her luagge to Ching's car. They went to BSB. M mention his best friend will book a room at Empire for her to stay. So good friend. He promised last time then her friend kept his promise this time.

We will met again M on this coming Sunday.

No comments: