Monday, October 08, 2007

Exploring "FaceBook"

I read one of the article at about.com for this facebook web site. One of my Dharma brother also ask me to teach him how to use this facebook. So I decided to join in and exploring it.

What I found if compare with friendster, I like this facebook.
It have too many applications and you can add in anytime.
I think more and more application will be adding in facebook.
I registered on Sunday and starting to exploring it for more than one hour.
Keep exploring it and tried to get use to it.
I like some of the features. Today what I found is your friends can added photos for you. So on your photo page you will have photos which added by your friends.

There must be lot of fun using this facebook.
Will let you know what I found on this facebook.

No comments: