Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday stories

LNQG:T1,2,3 KZMMG QGM WU:4:54 C QG:1~5

Went to QiGong practice again. SMS to Mei and she reply may go, but I knew she will not going if she said "may be". Anyway, hope to see her on Thursday as I decided not to go today as I will go to chapter.

There were about 25 students including 3 new students came last night. Finished practice at 9:13pm.

Watching Taiwan 超偶 Super Idol for about 15 minutes.
Read through the information which my niece brought back from PC fair. Not many information and the price was more or less the same.

What I want is a 22" LCD, price B$399.00, still no charge since I checked the price on March. What I found on http://dell.com.sg their 23" latest LCD only sale at S$279.00. This is really a very special promotion. I already select and it on my cart. Just need a bit time to communicate the purchase support. I want to know when the product will be send and will take how long for the product to send. Any local support?

I think I will buy this LCD anyway.

No comments: