Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday QiGong AGM 2009

1WU:5:01 2WU:6:32 C QG:1,4

Back home at 6:00pm yesterday after shopping at The Mall in Gadong.
I bought 3 set of headphone at B$9.90 but they charge me B$10.00, I just wonder why I did not told them they charge wrongly. The two very young lady just use the calculator to count 3 set of B$9.90 for the total. Wow, I think our teenager's brain is getting a bit rusty. Cannot count in the simple mathematics counting. Never mind, so the three set of headphone cost me B$30.00.

I tested three headphone on the sport. Good quality anyway for this price.

They started their AGM 2009 at 10:21am and end around 12:00 noon.
Lunch for about one hour. Then we go to The Mall for one hour plus shopping.
After I bought the headphone, I joined with Feng, Ying and Hock for tea break. Feng bought me drinks and toast.

She bought me guava too when we left The Mall.

Felt a bit tired and still on my notebook and tested the headphone. Slept at around 11:10pm.

No comments: