Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Friend gathering

1WU:5:01 2WU:5:32 3WU:5:58 QG:1,2,4,5

Gathering with QiGong friends last night at around 9:00pm.
Feng Mei called me after they finished the practice.
Quite long time I did not joined them for the practice.
Sure that there is reason causing and my own health problem.
But now all the reason is gone and may be I have to rejoin for the practice.
I really not sure about that.

Good thing that I still practice QiGong in every morning, although sometime I did not all the routine. Just try to keep this routine will do not want to stop it.

It was fun to have the gathering anyway.
We chat a lot.
The most important thing was I want to met Feng Mei for returned back 2 CDs, and sent the 2 ring tone for her requested. It was take too long for me to do this sending.

Finally I've done all the job for her and also for another QiGong friend.
Actually I want to pay for this break, but some how someone pay for it.
I really enjoy this kind of gathering anyway.
I told Feng Mei to have a gathering before she fly to Canada.

No comments: