Saturday, April 04, 2009

Saturday's life

1WU:5:25 2wu:6:12 QG:1,4

Wake up earlier although today is Saturday, got something to do.
Still doing my daily Dharma practice and practice QiGong.

Do regular download.
7:45am, it's time for me went to Seria to pay the electrical bill, and fetch Qing after the payment.
Everything seem going smoothly today although the payment got lot of people queue up, I decided to get my mails while waiting. After paid the bill, it was right time for me to fetch Qing. She was waiting for me when I arrived.

We ate and chatted. I cannot surf as my notebook was ran out of battery. The shop will charge B$1.00 for the power source. So I just switched off my notebook.

We visited Mei Fang after our breakfast. Qing ate just 2 small pieces of toast as she mention her teeth pained.

We met Mei Fang and we chatted until 11:20pm. The lotus photo was taken at Mei Fang's house.

We went to WYWY for our lunch, Fang was not will us as she have to look after her grand son.
I manage to surf at WYWY. I have to asked them to switch off the modem then switch on again then I can surf.

Finished our lunch around 2:15pm. Bought chicken rice for Mei Fang. After sending lunch for Mei Fang, I brought Qing back.

Back home around 2:30pm. Xing called for tea break. I called Ming.
We waited at Nam restaurant for 50 minutes, Xing mention his car was ran out of gas, and he tried to fetch me.

We chatted about half a hour and left as Ming got something to do.
After we all knew the result of the Master status. I went back home.

No comments: