Monday, February 11, 2008

Too long for not writing anything

Too long for not writing anything here.
Too lazy to write anything for the past few weeks.
I still have something to write, so write today.

4 days of Chinese New Year holiday pass very fast, just like I knew everyday will pass fast.
I really cannot felt this CNY feeling, do not know why.
Still buy new shirt, listening the CNY songs, waiting for this CNY to arrive.

I slept at 11:00pm on the CNY eve. Waked up by the fire crackers sound, like previous years.
This year cause the fire craker was licensed, so more fire works and fire crackers. We just not need to burn any fire cracker or fire works ourselves. My sister and I just watching the serrounding fire work and listening the fire cracker everywhere for more than half an hour starting before 12:00 mid night.

I went back to sleep at 12:40pm. Wake up at around 8:00am in the first day of CNY.

Oh, I also did went to Miri with my sisters and brothers on 5th of February. Miri have more CNY atmosphere anyway. Photo show the CNY decoration.

Will post some photos when I am free.
I already posted all 2008 CNY photos to my facebook.
If you have facebook and already add me as a friend, then you can have a view.

No comments: