Thursday, February 14, 2008

Three open house invitation tonight

I have been invited for three place for CNY gathering dinner tonight.
First invitation is from Dharma brother Kok Ming, second invitation is from my yongest brother who arrange a CNY dinner tonight at his own house. Third invitation is from my brother in law who invite QiGong teacher and assistent to his house for CNY dinner gathering.

What I select is the first one, the Dharma brother invitation as he was the first one who invite me.

Sorry for the rest of the invitation.
This year really a "eating" year for me, keep eating and eating before CNY.
Good for me, not sure about it, I am welcome by someone, good feeling. I have to take care of my body weight. Like yesterday, I thought I can be a vegetarian. Got my oz for my breakfast, a mix vegetable rice for lunch then "Lui Cha" is full vegetable dish, but after I was back home. My nehpew invite his collegue came for open house. He bought four pizza, fly prown and chicken. Wow, pizza is my favorite food, I have to eat two slice to fulfill my greedy eating mood.

Good to have food to eat. I really appeciated that.

No comments: