Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Eating" Year?

I got lot of CNY dinner gathering within this week,
Starting from Wednesday night, I will go to my younger brother's house to have a "human being"'s day eating, the food is special make for this day. Name of the food is "Lui Cha", a kind of various vegetable with the special bitter soup. Very nice dish which I like very much.

Thursday is another "Lui Cha" dish again at Dharma brother's house.
Friday will invited by QiGong's student.
Saturday is my younger brother's house open house.
Sunday will be my elder sister's house open house for QiGong students and my brother in law's friend.

Lot of eating then I have to be aware of what I eat, cannot eat too much.
This year is a "eating" year for me, starting from CNY eve.
Too much eating then how can I keep fit?

No comments: