Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tonight trivia stuffs

QG:1~5 SMQG:15:00

7:00pm back from younger's brother house. My mum and I finished and "Lui Cha" dish and went back home.

Checked my email. Surf internet to forum, post some message.
Listening Kenny G music and do my surfing, posting.
Read TBS newspaper, send some emails.
Finished watching online "I am legend" part C. Not intend to watch the last part.
May be tomorrow night I will finished watching this good movie.
Oh, I did watched lot of movie on DVD, two days can watch 5 movies, bought B$1.50 for 5 old DVD movies. I like drama films anyway. I don't mind it's old movies.

I also checked my younger's brother's brother in law PC which infected with virus. Then the PC cannot detect the USB wifi adaptor.The virus even can block me to run the regedit command.I found the PC without any antivirus program although this
PC did not surf to the net.Now the virus is getting smart, we really have to beawre of it.

I suggested the user the PC need to reformat.
He will send the PC to the pc shop for repair.

No comments: