Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Got my new toy

1WU:4:43 2WU:5:27 3WU:5:51

After the final treatment, I bought 4 bronze status from down stair, cost RM$50.00, original RM$168.00. A bit earlier than yesterday, back to office at 5:21pm. Cooked my Chinese medicine for 14 minutes. Back home around 6:00pm.

I also bought a laptop Acer Aspire at half price.
Strange than it did not come anything. I mean the CD, manual.
I got the laptop, carrying case, power cable, that's all. I just wonder why the rest of the accessory is gone. Never mind as it really at very good price. I got B$150 again for this unit.

I got this unit in the morning. Tested it and pay the full amount. This laptop still under warranty. So have to full test. I used it and found it was okay, fine, a bit fast. WiFi is okay, dial-up modem okay and have to test the rest of the hardware and softwares.

No comments: