Friday, February 15, 2008

Planet router problem

1WU:3:27 2WU:3:52 LNNQG

Wakeup a bit earlier today and just switch on my PC.
I found my Planet router got some problem which cannot power on, it have to wait for about 5~10 minutes then it can be power on. Very strange device, but it will on and working fine. So I have to wait every time I switch on it. By no wasting time, I starting to clear something on this computer room. Too messy for this room, no one care, but the kid will rearrange something sometime if they got mood.

Finally the router on, then I starting my internet surfing.
Checked my email regularly and found my webshot photos have 80 viewing this week, so I decided to upload some of my photos, especially photos taken during CNY for this year. I uploaded 12 photos only.

No comments: