Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday upate

LNQG 1~5 x 2 1~5 MQG:15

Friday again. I really feel that days pass too fast for me.
It's a the same 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 a year. It just really going too pass these days, just feeling it gone so fast! Days by days, weeks by weeks...

He still not pay yet until today.
Middle of the month already. I really don't know he will pay for this month or not.
Just send two emails to him, but he only reply once and say he is waiting for his friend.
His reply always did not say when he will pay, he is too crazy to promise me anything WHEN to pay, but I also don't like his way of promise, always CHANGED his promise, making promise is not like a promise. What can I do, just chasing and chasing and finally make me feel angry again. I really regret to pass the money to him that day.

Money really make our friendship changed already. I hate this kind of feeling.

No comments: