Tuesday, August 29, 2006

QiGong teaching

QG:1~5 x 2

Tonight starting my first QiGong teaching.
Not maily to teach tonight, just act as a assistant for the main teacher.
The main teacher teach, then we just assist the QiGong brother and sister to do the right thing.

A bit late arrive there as this is the first time I've been to this new place, near Pandan Lapan Rumah Jati area. Simpang 24-31. They didn't told me the correct simpang(junction)So I went to the wrong place. Another thing, the main teacher didn't told it was started at 7:15pm.

Reached there at around 7:18pm. I think. Practice twice QiGong 1~5, rest for 5~10 between that.

After two session of practice, then the main teacher teach the minor acting which the student didn't noticed. I just assist only.

Back home at 9:02, arrived home at 9:11pm. 9 minutes journey. Still okay for me. Just wait until Thursday, they will have the practice same place, same time.

No comments: