Sunday, August 27, 2006

Afternoon Massage

I use to have the regular massage on every Sunday starting from June(if I am not wrong). Last from one hour to one and half hour.

So today called Mr. Wee first as I didn't came to massage twice Sunday, the first Sunday was I am at KL, the second week was I am at Mr. Wong's house for his PC servicing, that was modem faulty.

Mr. Wee did called me at 1:15pm after I called him. I found I missed his call when I arrived his house. So I have to wait for him, he backed at 2:18pm.

After the massage, I went to KB office to take back my green bag which I left on last Friday. I went to took some photos at KB Carnival. No much interesting me. So, after took some photos, I bought some cake and get ready to have a tea break at Jo Guan, then I found the shop was closed. The other cafe was opened but I didn't intend to go there.

So back home at 4:30pm, felt a bit tired(cause by the massage, good reaction).
Ate the cake with Ali coffee then I think I will have a snap after this.

Will try to post some photos here after wake up later

No comments: