Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Felt a bit dizzy this morning


1WU:5:18 2WU:6:50 QG:1~5

Felt a bit dizzy when wake up, but still decided to practice QiGong at 5:45am.
So wakeup at right time and started to practice QG 1~5. As dizzy so the number 5 step was not fully completed.

Prepaired the oat breakfast just like everyday morning. It's a kind of routine I have this oat breakfast. No whole wheat bread again as I found this food is not suitable for me A blood type.

So sometime will ate some cakes, noodle and other foods when I arrived office. Sometime my sister just bought for me, and sometime I just went out to have the second breakfast. Mostly ate noodle, fry or normal boild noodle.

Hope my dizzy is going to stable, if not, I may stay home for one day. Still can write blog, should be okay, right?

No comments: