Friday, August 18, 2006

Lost and found

I went to have my breakfast at noodle store at Kuala Bealit this morning at around 9:00am. Left after half a hour. Went to featch someone back home. Then I found my office mobile lost after I back to my car.

Then I almost 100% sure that my mobile phone is at noodle store. It was heavy rain at Seria when I tried to drive back to Kuala Belait.

Arrived at noodel store at 10:31am, the noodle store close half way but no one there, I wait for 20 minutes. No one can. I chantted a lot.

Back to office for my lunch.
After lunch, sister told me that my brother may knew the noodle store's owener.

After he called then found my office mobile phone really lost in the noodle store's place.

My brother called and mention he will left the store after half a hour.
I quickly drove my car to get back the mobile phone.

Thanks Buddha that I really got back my Mobile Phone.

No comments: