Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Waked up 3:30am these days

Waked up 3:30am these days, but still lay down to 4:00am then waked up again for net surfing.
Life still go on with these earlier waked up days.
Surely will felt tired during the days, but is okay for me.
It was my OLD sickness as on these earlier waked up have to last several weeks, better than that I cannot sleep at all, it was just happen 2 weeks ago, but after the blessing ceremony, I felt better. Still lved in normal, wake up, working, net surfing, watching HongKong Drama...life go on.

No need to see any doctor as I almost get use to these sickness, I called it Karma.
One of our Master mention if your sickness which cannot be cure, then it was a Karma.
I tried to pray a lot for my Karma, it was getting better and better, one day these Karma will gone very soon.

No comments: