Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday blood test


Yesterday went to visit Dharma sisters, we chatting and talking happily.


Then we talked regarding Mr. Heng, then I decided to call him, to remind to reserve three statues for us. He asked me whether want to do the blood test or not, just wonder why he called me so late, but I agreed and mention will go to Bandar tomorrow.



So waked up a bit late at 6:30am as I was not doing my Dharma practice for today. Just do the chanting for today's practice as I really got no time.


Photo Show where I took the blood test, it's upstair.

Arrived Mr. Heng's house at 7:20am. He told me not to rush as the blood taken was at 8:30am, never mind, We reached the shop after one hour. I drove the car anyway.

Blood taken just took about 20 minutes.

We walked to TianTian restaurant for our breakfast. I ordered Kolo Mee(noodle), Mr. Heng ordered the same. He mention to me the noodle is NOT delicious enough, for me, it's okay as it was not easy to find a B$2.00(B$1.00=US$1.455) noodle in BSB.

Oh, yes, we also make some money changed for our Seattle trip. I changed B$300 for US$200.00 and get some Brunei cash back after the changed. Mr. Heng also changed some.

I bought a pair of shoe(slipper type) at 50% discount which cost B$34.00 as usual.

Bought some buns and bread.

Lunch at Excapade, 3 person at B$36.00, I paid the bill.

I drove back home after lunch, reached home at 1:15pm, about one house drive again. Felt tired but after one cup of coffee, I got my snap for today.

No comments: