Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My plurk.com account been hacked!

I found my Plurk account been hacked as I noticed some strange message posted on facebook. I set my plurk linked to facebook, so I deleted all the spam messages. Last night and this morning still found the spam hacked messages with links.

Just like msn but I hated this spam messages which is NOT posted by me.
So I disable the link to facebook and the rest of the application.
I also did wrote email to plurk.com, to check they have the solution or not.
First thing have to do is to download the free version of Avast to do the booting scanning.
It worked and founded Trojan virus, and also found some games spywares.
It took times to do the whole Drive C: and D: scanning, it took two hours until now and it still 64% scanning.
Hope all the viruses will gone after this scanning.

No comments: