Sunday, June 21, 2009

Satuday and Sunday's life

Still wake early this morning, same as yesterday.
No reason to wake up early yesterday and today.
Cannot slept again after wakeup yesterday, so wake up and surf the net.
Today slept for half a hour after wakeup.
Wakeup for surfing the net too.

No Miri trip yesterday.
May be also do not have breakfast with Xing and K Ming today, or may be I can sms Xing for breakfast.

Breakfast with Qing and M Fang yesterday morning. Suddently felt like to have breakfast with them. I sms to Qing and asked she was free or not. She replied after 5 minutes mention she was ready after 8:15am. Just a right time for me as I busy downloading and converting songs from the net.

Arrived her place on time and she came out after 3 minutes.
Drove to M Fang's house and she was doing the bathing for her grandson.
We went to Seria noodle stall after she was ready, she bring her grandson with her.
We only took about half a hour as her grandson starting to move here and there.
Back to M Fang's house and I started to copy CD for her and copy some DVD for Tang.
We chatted happily and got lot of friend's information.

Qing and me left Fang's house after 11:30am.
We went to Mau's restaurant for our lunch, doing some slow internet surfing.
I went to my mum's house after sent Qing back home.
I felt tired after brought something back from my mum's house, then back home.

No comments: