Sunday, June 14, 2009

My new Mobile Blog in blogger

1WU:4:20 2WU:6:43

Went to 43 anniversary dinner last night, just took one photo and try to post to blogger.
I use my Sony Errison phone tried to post, then it connect to the net and posted for me.
I use wondered why blogger did not ask me my user name and password and it just posted for me and give me that page named: My mobile blog and send me a sms for the address.

Blogger new feature or it have this feature long time ago, just that I never use it. The thing I just want to post the photo to my main blog not other place. Strange to me but at least I can use my hand phone to do some phot blogging.

Here is the my mobile blog: http://sawwas546.blogspot.com (I transfer this blog to my main blog today, so cannot surf to this blog anymore)

I tried to use the method blogger.com sent to me. Surf to http://go.blogger.com and found that I can transfer my mobile blog to my main blog, but have to take sometime for the system to transfer. As long as I can view my mobile blog in my blogger dashboard then the transferation is completed. Good point! I like that.

No comments: