Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reincarnation - we will rebirth again?

1WU:5:45 LNQG:1~5 + T:1,2

Today no QiGong class, so felt a bit relax after work.
Raining in the afternoon and I like raining day, but not at working hour. I like raining at night. I like the feeling, do not know why I like raining at night. May be it's a last life memory causing.

Regarding the last life. I believed it. As sometime when we meet someone, our feeling is different. Sometime you will like this man or women, and sometime you will dislike this man or women without any reason.

Last life can explain lot of things that we cannot expected. Like some case why a father dislike his son without reason, every time he saw his son, will angry and scold him with a minor mistake. For the rest of the brothers and sister, this father's action will not like that. So this can recall to this relation to last life reincarnation. So I believed the theory of reincarnation.

As this reincarnation can explain why you love this man/women and married with him/her.
I seem lot of the example around. There is proof of reincarnation of some books I read. I tried to find reincarnation on the net, there is 20,700,000 results. So I think more and more people believed reincarnation.

No comments: