Friday, October 10, 2008

Espeed slow again?

Last night did not went QiGong class as some activities I have to attend.
SMS to Wong but he did not reply anything, just wonder DST sms system is delayed again or not.
Although there is several mobile provider, but I think they have the competitive but after awhile, they stop the racing. Price drop was the BIG change I think, but I hope the main thing is not ONLY the price dropped. I really hope their servicing is getting better and better.

The first good impression I got is Espeed is getting real 512 Kbps which is matching what we subscribed, not like previouly is only have 248 Kbps or 321 Kbps, never go up to 512 Kbps, sometime I even checked and found that their speed is a bit over 512 Kbps. That's really good improvement. The sad thing is I still always heard the complain of their speed. My Dharma sister mention why their dial up still very slow, I mention to her, it cannot compare with 512 Kbps speed, but she mention the dial up speed sometime is slower than normally surfing. Anothing thing is my office kids also complain why yesterday surfing and online gaming is so slow, although reset the modem, still the same problem.

I am not sure it was cuase by the online gaming server or not, but what I surf in the morning, is still okay.

No comments: