Friday, October 17, 2008

No electricity last night

I just back from QiGong practice and not yet shower, try to arrange the visa form for QiGong students who will go to KL on 13th for upgrading, there was no light at all, black out in the sudden.

So first thing I have to find is my switched off mobile which I switched it off when back from QiGong practiced, as I do not want anyone to disturbed me when I going to sleep.

So after I found my mobile, switch it on and came out from my room. The family seem not so scared but even the street light were all off.

SPY called King and asking for the electricity status and she mention there is NO light at all. So luckily we have the torch. Have to find the candles and lighter. After done all these things, it's almost 9:40pm, then Shao have to wait for his second son back from the Karate. He was backed and mention he will drove back to Seria and may come back if there was electricity again.

I felt a bit tired and did not sleep very well last night, but still went to take my shower. After the shower, I felt really tired and went to sleep. It was a good sleep anyway although I wake up at around 5:25pm, it was consider a good sleep to me.

What a black out night!

No comments: