Wednesday, October 01, 2008

No working today

When I arrived office this morning and found no one is working. Today should be a working day but no one appeared. Never mind, may be they will arrived a bit late.

So I switched on my two PCs and starting to begin my work.
I switched on the new Hi-Fi system and tried to do the preset of the radio station, read the manual and finally done several preset radio stations.

Make a coffee for myself and surf to the net.
Still no one appear, so I tried to call my boss.
My boss mention she did not informed me today is off day although today suppose to be a working day.

So felt free and called Xing. Then I closed the office and to went to Seria to check the TV LCD price with Xing.

The shop owner told us our chapter's notebook only can use the normal vga output which may cause the display a bit blur, but he did not have the vga cable so cannot test. Have to wait until tonight see whether can get the cable from his brother.

No comments: