Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday's life

1WU:3:29 2WU:4:23 3WU:5:15

Sunday life always a easy going day.
Wake up a bit earlier and switch on my PC as usual. My PC is getting old anyway. I just keep running 100% CPU usage these days but now seem okay. So sometime I use my notebook instead of this old pc. I want to format it but it will take time and reinstall back what I wanted, so just keep it until it almost dead.

SMS to Xing asking him want to buy B$999.00 notebook or not with DST GO!Broadband package. It really good deal to his daughter. I called his daughter right away. She was with father, they will fetched me to breakfast.

We met Kok Ming as usual. We chatted and talked until 10:15am. Xing's daughter finally decided to buy the B$999 notebook with broadband package. Xing will called his son who is in Bandar to check first before buying. I really hope he buy for ah Hua.

Back home to watch live broadcasting from Seattle's temple.
Today also a bit slow but can view the video and sound. Espeed still very slow for live broadcating.

No comments: