Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wakeup early to surf

1WU:3:19 2WU:3:41 3WU:5:30

Wakeup early to surf, still not have a very good sleep last night although visit doctor yesterday. I think I was on my regular routine of wake up early stage. So at least I felt the internet speed is quite fast. I surf a while then found my PC run slowly.

I really don't know my P4 2.6 PC. It is infected with viruses? I was scanning through using Mcafee antivirus and NOD32 antivirus programs. Mcafee reported it was free from viruses as well as NOD32.

That day I tried to install AVG free antivirus version 8.0 which include antivirus and anti spywares, but my PC hanged after restarted.

So I have to restart my PC and boot into safe mood. Deleted the new AVG antivirus program.
Restarted again, and it work fine. The main problem now is this PC keep running on 100% CPU usage. Strange, the best way is to reformat the HDD. It failed to boot this morning after my second wake up. So I have to use my notebook to surf. Luckily I have this 12" notebook. Fast and good enough for me to surf and do my regular stuff.

No comments: