Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bandar Trip

Went to Bandar Seri Begawan this morning.
Ying requested me yesterday and I agreed I want to go.

She mainly want to go to ICC to check some Plasma or LCD price. This time is Samsung and Philip TV. We looking for at least 40" TV. Philip 42" LCD B$1699, Samsung 40" LCD B$1799.

I also bought a Multi-charger for mobile. It only need a normal AA battery then it can charge the mobile, it also can charge Nokia, Sony Errison and LG phones. Bought DVD disc which cost B$12.00 at half price at WYWY as they are clearance stock. Bought a handle for kitchen which cost B$9.90.

Did not manage to watch movie as we did not have enought time. I like to watch "Get smart". May be next time.

To have tea break near the Mall, Ying pay the bill.
Ying went to do the money exchanged for her HK trip on September. Mr. Lee is with us.

We back home at around 4:09pm.

No comments: