Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Some trivia stuffs

1WU:?? 2WU:5:45

Received William Lee's reply email. Nice to received his email. Long time did not communicate with him as he is father of a 8 months old infant. He mention he felt tired after all day work.

Best wish to Mr. Bok who is going to marry on 20th July, 2008. Just say sorry to him then I am not going to attend his wedding.

Still waiting for the Dharma sister's sms who mention she will send me a message when she arrived Edmonton, Canada. Hope she can attend Guru's ceremony which held in Vancouver.

Today have to go a Dharma sister's house to do some special work. Wish the family have good luck what we do for her.

My boss will fly again to KL for some course. Hope this course can make his life change a bit.

I was uploaded 249 photos to photobucket.com which I took during my Temburong trip on 22~23 June, 2008.

No comments: