Friday, June 27, 2008

A busy day

Seem like a busy day for today.
Non stopping doing office stuffs, self stuffs and also can went to massage during lunch time.

Burning DVD for QG and myself.
Order BRC and cement for office.
Doing paper work for office.
Update my daily expenses.

Today lunch is a piece of yam bread only. Do not want to eat a lot today.
Today's feeling was free. May be last night have a good sleep until 4:55am. QiGong some how help me sleep well and also the Meditation QiGong too.

Ying and Ang came to office at around 9:30am something. They cooked by themselve and have their breakfast.

Ah Shao called Ying mention have to fetched her at flat. So Ying have to go to met Shao and Cai Ying at flat. I called Ying not to come early before 1:00pm as I was out during that time.

Gave Ying and Ang missed call when I was back to office. Found the room was locked. Ang help me to open the door finally.

No comments: