Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back home at 01:55am

1WU:5:30 2wu:6:30

Late back home last night, should be morning at around 1:50am.
Tired but exited, wake up at normal hour.

Although not enought sleep, but today work still okay.

Managed to arrange the trip from Johore to Singapore.
Got all the phones list on hand and printed this time. Not like last time I type all the data but did not print.

This trip make me a bit tired, may be I thinking too much.
Still need to check all the stuff. Hope no miss anything.
Although I always travelling, but this time seem a bit tough.

After confirmed the taxi in Johore Bahru, and Mr. Xing confirmed to be the driver of going down from Brunei to Miri. Seem everything going smoothly.

AiLian called asking who will go to Bandar tomorrow morning. I really not sure but still gave her a Dharma brother's name. May be he can help. I really not sure.

Called Qing asking her about her tomorrow trip. She mention she will followed M Fang son's car which will be 6 person in one car, so that's why AiLian think it may be too crowded.

Left office at around 4:10pm. Told one of the staff that I was on leave starting tomorrow.

Not in the very good traveling mood, may be not slept very well last night.
Mind was very clear that I have to finished today's job.

Final checking for my luggage. Should be everything okay.
I pray again and do the "smoke offering" tonight. Pray everything going smoothly for tomorrow trip.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Shi Di Hom.

No comments: