Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life after work

Went to Miri this afternoon at around 3:00pm after heard my Dharma brother introduce me a Miri acunpunture. So decided to visit him.

It seem a big rush to go to Miri in the late afternoon, just I managed to arrived Miri at around 4:20pm. The acupuncture gave me 10 days medicine as I told him I was from KB.

I did some shopping at Bolevard. Back to Brunei around 6:20pm. Qing called me on my back to Pandan Lapan. She cannot hear my voice so I told her I will called back to her.

After shower, went to Soon Lee Megamark to buy the plastic PVC floor mat for my new room. Cost B$3.00 per meter, I bought 8 meter. Bought 3 small carpet also for my room.
Back home and felt tired, so I quick charged my batter and get ready to call Qing.

Surf and do some blogging until 9:15pm, felt too tired. Shutdown my notebook and called Qing. Told her I suggested she stay with the rest of the student when she and Mei Fang in Singapore. The 4 days 3 night charge will be B$280.00. Quite reasonable and cheap too as we have to stay 3 night, they travel agent provide the transportation to and from Airport, to Singapore Expo, the ceremony hall. Good price to me. So I also thinking to stay with this package.

After talked to her. I went to sleep, oh, yes, before sleep I have to take the medicine.
Felt okay this morning after the first taken of the medicine. I really hope this acupuncture's treatment can help me to solve my sleeping problem.

No comments: