Sunday, September 28, 2008

Coffee mood

1wu:5:10 2WU:5:30 QG:1~5

Still wake up early in this Sunday morning. I think the medicine was starting to take effort as I felt much better before taken the medicine. Yesterday night still felt a bit tired but went to sleep at around 11:00pm, no dream and I also felt than there was not much dream like before after taken the medicine.

Although the acupuncture advice me not to drink any coffee or tea as these drinks will make me nervous and will affect my sleeping, but I really have a mood to drink coffee yesterday, so I still drink a cup of light coffee. I think drinking coffee is a kind of moody stuff, for me it my mind keep of think to have a cup of coffee then I cannot stand and wait to have one, I just want it. But I told my self I cannot drink too much when I still taken my medicine these days. So after dinner, I finally select a chocolate drink rather than any drink with caffeine. I don't myself is addicted with coffee, sometime I did not even drink a cup of coffee within one day.

This morning still feeling good although I have drink a cup of coffee yesterday, which not follow the advice of the acupuncture.What I told to my self than I am not the one who drink coffee then cannot sleep at night. I did drink coffee at night at around 9pm or 10pm, and there was no effect to me while sleeping at night. May be I already immunized with the coffee caffeine as I drink coffee since I am very young, school age at around 10 or earlier.

I like coffee anyway, but do not like black coffee, and do not like too sweet coffee. What about you? I think lot of people like coffee, I did read one of the book saying that drinking coffee just like the feeling to have a great relaxation, yes, I think I have the same feeling.

No comments: