Sunday, September 14, 2008

BSB Moon Cake Festival

1WU:5:55 2WU:6:05

Although I backed from Bandar Seri Begawan late last night at around 1:15am, but I still waked up earlier as I do not have much sleeping mood again when waked up. Sure will feeling not so good as still not enought sleep. But I always got only 5~6 hours sleeping time these days. Still okay to me althought I felt I have no enought sleep. Still went to work daily and tea break with friend on my spare time.

Back to last night dinner story.
I drove my car to Tamu Saji at around 3:40pm, as the bus will leaving at 4:00pm. Arrived Tamu Saji and the bus was there. Only 4 QiGong student in the bus already. We waited until 4:15pm then all the 20 students arrived. We stopped at Sungallian Soon Lee supermarket as quite a numbers of student need to go to wash room. After 5~19 minutes, then left the supermarket.

Arrived Bandar around 6:15pm.
The dinner started at around 7:30pm. There was lot of Karaoke including me also got chance to sang. Photo showed was FungMei teacher sang the song and her husband gave her the flower. Good and sweet feeling!
2 dances and several games in between of the dinner.

Lot of funs anyway. The dinner end at around 11:20pm.
I have uploaded all the photos in photobucket.com anyway:

Qigong Moon Cake Festival photos.

No comments: