Saturday, September 20, 2008

Busy Saturday

Sunny Saturday today, hope today will like this kind of weather, sunny day!

Today suppose will be a relax day but stuffs just let me busy. Have to clean out all the stuffs I brought from old house. Yes, I have moved! Moved to the middle of Seria-KB.

Actually lived at here for several weeks already, NOT decided moved to here in the first place, but after several weeks staying, so decided to stay here for a long period.

New place, new arrangement. Go to work will be nearer. No rush, but will not going to Seria quite often. KB will be my area already.

Still will breakfast with friends in Seria during Sunday. Just that have to confirm with them first before going to Seria.

I will missed Seria anyway although it was so near.

After preparing my November trip luggage, it seem so early to prepare, but early better than late. I am not the one who travel tomorrow then prepare tonight.

Then bring soil from downstairs

No comments: