Friday, March 02, 2007

Morning;s thinkg

WU:5:32 WU:6:15

Thinking must wake up a bit earlier but still a bit late to me.
Seem a bit rush this morning but after my daily cultivation, it's still 7:02am. Okay to me, surf get my oat breakfast as usual then surf into net.

I think the first thing I have to do is to ask this debtor what happen to him.
Promise became empty!

I think about it and I got headache already.
Why why why. Delay and delay. I am not angry make angry...I said to myself, be calm be calm, I hate this kind of feeling. I really don't know why he became like that.

What I mean if you promise end of last month, then action. Don't let me wait and send sms to you, then he mention on next morning check bank;then I checked the bank, nothing. sms him again, he mention he will come to my house and pay me, nothing again. He is NOT appear.

You will know what I am feel for his guy. Cannot trust anymore...so sad to met this kind of beings!

No comments: