Saturday, March 25, 2006

Went to Fred house for Demo

After went to office, I keep surfing, Brunet keep dropping and disconnected. I found it cause by my Microsoft Outlook Express, just disconnected when checking email. I called Fred first to confirm the demo at 10:30am, but I left the office at 10:35am.

Firstly I demo the health machine to Fred, and ask his father to try out, he only try for about 20 minutes. As this machine have to use it in a long term, so he may cannot felt anything.

We chat happily from high blood pressure to diet. Saying today food is full of toxin, so many organize foods is available at the market, but not easy to find in Brunei market.

So we have to eat less meat, eat more vegetable. Eat more fresh stuffs rather than fine made foods, like cake, ice-cream, margarine(did read some report saying you eat butter better than margarine, as our body don’t know what this margarine is).

I surf the net using BMobile phone, 246 Kpps? Not sure, but I found it really speed up although I use only Pentium III notebook. Just surf to Royal Brunei to find some fare to Singapore, check the blue sky price, still in the high price. Just update my blog in blogspot.com. I surf for more than one hour, time was 12:30 noon. Fred just ask me to eat porridge, just simple lunch. I don’t mind. I left Fred house around 1:00pm and promise we will meet again for another demo.

No comments: