Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bad communicate with friend

Yesterday after the walking, I called Xing thinking to have dinner with him, he just said you go to the Hotel there, and didn’t said he confirm the dinner gathering or not. So I just ate dinner at home and took a rest after that. I watch DVD using my home computer, sms to Ying saying Xing is not in and may be he was at his mother’s place. After a while, Ying called me saying that Xing was at Hotel wait for me for dinner, he called me and I didn’t answer. Hey, I really did got what he mean, he also didn’t called me then, as he mention he will went to Ying’s house, I decided to meet him. After I finished watching DVD, it was 9:45pm already, and it was raining, I felt tired to see him and explained to him. He always like that these days, not easy to communicate with him, I felt a bit angry anyway, but after asleep, today I felt better and write this blog to remember this thing happen to me and I felt a bit angry. I should not angry and better to find out whether he was joking or not!

No comments: